Self-Assessed Clearance (SAC) is an electronic declaration to clear non-commercial goods imported via Air or Sea that have a value of less than or equal to the import threshold entry of $1000 AUD.
Our experienced team can assist with lodging and arranging below SAC Clearances electronically:
- SAC declaration (Full Format) which is made where
- An exemption or other concession applies
- A permit or approval is required, or
- To Pay Duty and GST for alcohol and/or tobacco products that are being imported
- To Pay Duty and GST for goods that are part of a larger import consignments
- To Pay Duty and GST for goods that are imported for commercial reasons
- SAC declaration (Short Form) which is made where
- only minimal information is required
- To pay duty and GST for alcohol and/or tobacco products that are being imported
For more information, please call us on 03 9646 0066 or send us your query via our “Quick Contact” form and we will endeavor to respond as soon as possible.