Personal Effects Clearance


Personal effects or UPEs are the unaccompanied household goods that are transported into Australia via Sea or Air, by a returning resident or a new resident of Australia.

Our experienced team can assist with Customs Clearance of your UPEs.

Documents Required for Customs Clearance of UPEs include:

  • Packing List
  • Unaccompanied Personal Effects Statement (B534 form)
  • Bill of Lading or Air Way Bill
  • Copy of Passport (Scanned copies)
  • Details of VISA (where applicable)

For more information, please call us on 03 9646 0066 or send us your query via our “Quick Contact” form and we will endeavor to respond as soon as possible.